1. Heat oil in a pan and add onion, sauté for a few minutes. Then add garlic, carrots, celery and sauté for about 5 minutes more.
2. Add chicken and Italian seasoning and cook though.
3. Add red pepper and cook for 2 minutes.
4. Divide mixture into 6, 500ml mason jars.
5. Top with spiralized zucchini, adding ½ - 1 cup per jar.
6. Add 1 tsp of vegetable stock powder to each mason jar.
7. When ready to serve, top with boiling water and microwave for 2 minutes.
This is meal prep at its best! Set aside a bit of time to give yourself 6 servings of the most delicious grab and go soup! Soup is such a fantastic way to get some extra servings of veggies in your day. Not a fan of chopping? Just buy the pre-chopped veggies in the deli section of your grocery store – they are a great time saver. This recipe will last for 4 days in your refrigerator. Enjoy!
I am super passionate about helping people understand the science of food and making it work for them. I love coming up with healthy and tasty meals for my family and sharing them with you!
Have a question? Need nutrition advice? Want a meal plan designed just for you? Just ask me!Contact Laurie