1. On a 12 inch platter spread the refried beans.
2. Spread salsa over the bean layer.
3. Add tomato, red pepper and shredded cheese.
4. Add the lettuce.
5. Finish with a layer of guacamole.
6. Put the Greek yogurt in a piping bag (I just used a plastic sandwich bag and cut a small hole in one end), and pipe it over the guacamole to look like a web.
7. Add a couple of spiders by using ½ an olive for the body and cutting the olive in strips for the 8 legs.
8. Serve with pita chips.
This is a fun dip to serve for Halloween that is also tasty and healthy. As always, this is super easy to put together and your kids can help you assemble. I’ve kept this dip meatless by just using the refried beans, but you could certainly add a layer of ground lean meat with seasoning. Hope you enjoy!
I am super passionate about helping people understand the science of food and making it work for them. I love coming up with healthy and tasty meals for my family and sharing them with you!
Have a question? Need nutrition advice? Want a meal plan designed just for you? Just ask me!Contact Laurie