1. In a bowl, stir together oats, rice cereal, cranberries and currants and set aside.
2. In a saucepan on medium heat, combine margarine, brown sugar and honey. Bring to a boil and cook for 2 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and add vanilla and cinnamon.
4. Pour the wet ingredients over the dry ingredients and mix until completely combined.
5. Press into an 8 x 8 prepared pan and cool completely in the fridge.
What a perfect recipe to make for back-to-school. Super easy to throw together, no baking required, and peanut -free!
I am super passionate about helping people understand the science of food and making it work for them. I love coming up with healthy and tasty meals for my family and sharing them with you!
Have a question? Need nutrition advice? Want a meal plan designed just for you? Just ask me!Contact Laurie