1. Preheat oven to 425 F
2. Beat egg, egg white and water in a bowl, set aside.
3. Mix bread crumbs, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese in a bowl, set aside.
4. Dip florets, a few at a time, in the egg bath and then in the bread crumb mix, being sure to coat the cauliflower.
5. Set on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
6. Bake at 425 F for 20 minutes or until brown.
7. Dip in favorite dressing!
Thanks to my friend, Heather Murphy for this idea! The goal was to come up with a healthy Super Bowl snack…well my friend, this is certainly it! Even if you are not a fan of cauliflower (like my husband) I think you will still like this! Baking it and breading it really changes the flavor. Perfect for a healthy appetizer, something different and delish!
I am super passionate about helping people understand the science of food and making it work for them. I love coming up with healthy and tasty meals for my family and sharing them with you!
Have a question? Need nutrition advice? Want a meal plan designed just for you? Just ask me!Contact Laurie